PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Berlin is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “2nd International Conference on Advancements in Pediatric Neurology and Care” slatted on March 11-12, 2019 at Berlin, Germany.
Pediatric neurology or child neurology refers to a specialized branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions in neonates (newborns), infants, children and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology encompasses diseases and disorders of the spinal cord, brain, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, muscles and blood vessels that affect individuals in these age groups. Overall, about 40% to 50% of the patients treated in a typical pediatric neurology practice have epilepsy, while 20% have learning difficulties or developmental problems and 20% are suffering from headaches. The remainder are treated for rare or unusual conditions such as metabolic or genetic disease. Many centers are equipped with the specialized facilities and knowledge needed to treat very specific disorders such as rare neurodegenerative conditions, intractable epilepsy or pediatric stroke.
- Child Neurology
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disease & Cure
- Demyelinating Disease & Diagnosis
- Developmental & Behavioral Problems
- Genetic Disorders & Treatment
- Pediatric Allergy and Infections
- Movement Disorders & Diagnosis
- Neurocutaneous Disorders & Treatment
- Neuromuscular Disorders & Diagnosis
- Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Stem Cells & Regenerative Neurology
- Pediatric Neuroinformatics & Brain Mapping
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/