Monday, 23 July 2018
Monday, 28 May 2018
Pediatric Headache is a common reason for pediatric patients to seek medical care. Headaches can result from any of a number of causes, including genetic predisposition, trauma, an intracranial mass, a metabolic or vascular disease, or sinusitis. Recognition that pediatric headaches can result from primary and secondary causes is crucial to their treatment.
Facts about headaches
A headache is pain or discomfort in the head or face area. Headaches can be single or recurrent in nature, and localized to one or more areas of the head and face.
Facts about headaches in children:
· Forty percent (or more) of all children have had a headache by the age of 7.
· Among 7-year-olds, approximately 4 percent have frequent headaches.
· By the age of 15, 75 percent of children have had a headache.
· Only one child in 40,000 is found to have a brain tumor causing the headache.
· About 2 to 10 percent of headaches are due to an underlying brain abnormality.
· Five to 29 percent of children complain of headaches.
· Three percent of children suffer from migraine headaches.
Monday, 14 May 2018
Friday, 11 May 2018
Acute stroke in sickle cell disease
Stroke is a common and potentially devastating manifestation of sickle cell disease (SCD) that can affect children and adults. Challenges in management include distinguishing acute stroke from other cerebrovascular manifestations of the disease such as meningitis, cerebral malaria, or seizure disorder, and distinguishing acute ischemic stroke from hemorrhagic stroke. Care of the patient with an acute stroke requires specialized expertise in exchange transfusion practices.
Want to unleash your research ideas related stroke?
Submit an abstract https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/abstract-submission
Drop us a mail at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Thursday, 10 May 2018
Wednesday, 9 May 2018
your business front and centre
in front of your target market
awareness & media exposure
your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses
with customers and engage with an audience
- Deliver Great ROI
- An opportunity to sponsor 10 Poster Presentation Awards.
- Three corporate sponsored workshop slots (audio visual included).
- Two complimentary exhibit booths with priority to purchase exhibition space and choose booth location (Booth size-3X3 sqm).
- Four complimentary registrations.
- Logo recognition on congress website front page with link, logo recognition on congress sponsorship page and logo recognition on corresponding PULSUS Journal home page.
- One A4 color advertisement in the congress program or book of abstracts (excluding cover pages).
- Three inserts provided by the sponsor in the congress delegate bags.
- One post congress e-mail message to consented congress registrants up to 60 days after the congress (content to be provided by the sponsor, approved and distributed by corresponding Journal).
- An exclusive online Promotion on all our Social Networking Sites.
- 20% Waiver on Sponsorship for any of our next year conferences
For more details , visit https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/sponsorship
Friday, 4 May 2018
Renowned Speakers at Pediatric Neurology 2018
· Muhammad Akbar MALIK, Top-Down-Bottom-Up, Pakistan
· Ying Peng, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
· Fadia El Bitar, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Saudi Arabia
· Soheil Kazemi Roodsari, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
· Xiaoni Zhang, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
· Farzad Ahmadabadi, Child Neurologist Ardabil medical sciences university, Iran
· Elham Ataei, Assistant University of Medical Sciences, Iran
· Bingsheng Huang, Professor Shenzhen University, China
· Ailian Du, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, China
For more details, Please visit https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/
To present your research work, please do submit an abstract at https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/abstract-submission
Please feel free to drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Know More : https://bit.ly/2GhFHv0
Pediatric neurology deals with the analysis and management of neurological conditions in newborns, infants, children and adolescents. ...
About Conference PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to...
7 benefits of sponsoring an event Put your business front and centre Get in front of your target ...